Support from donors can help us enhance our existing programs and expand the range of programs we offer. Below are several areas where your support can make a tangible difference in students' lives.
Penn State strives to make entrepreneurship education accessible to every student, but cost can present a barrier to students with financial need. Private support will make the ENTI Minor and related opportunities more affordable for these students, while also funding faculty research. Your gifts will:
- Provide scholarships for tuition related to the 18-credit minor;
- Defray student expenses related to study abroad;
- Fund faculty research on the most effective ways to teach and learn entrepreneurship; and
- Provide financial support for students in the minor to complete internships at start-up companies, which often do not have funds to pay interns, through the ENtern program in the College of Engineering.
Private support can make the Lion LaunchPad experience even more rewarding for students. Your gifts will:
- Provide new supplies and equipment for hands-on activities, service projects, and field trips that enable students to put theory into practice and create new products;
- Provide small grants to early stage student startups through the Lion LaunchPad Microgrant Program; and
- Grow the Lion LaunchPad Mentor Program, which connects students with mentors who are experienced entrepreneurs.
Support from donors will help us launch new initiatives that support entrepreneurial education. Your gifts will:
- Launch a new TED-Talk-style speaker series that features live lectures from guest speakers and includes an online platform for virtual viewing; and
- Help us launch new initiatives not yet conceived. We want to hear your great ideas!
Contact us today.
Assistant Director of Development